ASC Big A Choice
- RamRods Stabilizer Vektor ShortAs low as: €162.99
- PSE Compound Bow Supra Focus XL 2020As low as: €939.99
- Uukha Ilf Limbs XX Monolith Carbon HM 2018As low as: €806.39 Price in store: €839.99
- Sanlida Handle CNC Miracle With Wooden Grip 25 InchAs low as: €239.99
- Delta McKenzie Target 3D Wedgie Bag 24 InchSpecial Price: €79.75 Price in store: €90.62
- Easton Bowcase Crossbow Cross Go 4126Special Price: €52.68 Price in store: €57.26
- Easton Dr Dougs Full Synthetic Crossbow Rail LubeSpecial Price: €17.47 Price in store: €18.98
- Excalibur Crossbow Matrix Bulldog 330 PackageSpecial Price: €593.80 Price in store: €667.19
- TenPoint Perfect Arrow Puller BednarSpecial Price: €32.94 Price in store: €36.59
Difference between Formula and IlF Limbs
ILF means (international limb fitting) and it’s about the way the limbs are attached to the riser. So if a riser says (ILF compatible) you can combine it with every ILF limb on the market, independent of the brand. The system was developed in 1985 by Hoyt as part of the Dovetail system. A great advantage of this system was its compatibility and for the first time you could click your limbs in position and could adjust its draw weight with 5% - 10%
A couple of years ago Hoyt introduced the Formula riser, which is now the most important riser Hoyt has. This riser is only compatible with “Formula” limbs and doesn’t work with ILF risers (except for MK Korea which features both) The difference between Formula and ILF is the length of the limbs. The Formula is longer at its pocket side Hoyt claims this to be ‘more stable’.
Both Formula and Hoyt are used by Olympic champions, so you can’t say there is a better system. It mostly depends on the archer’s preferences and his shooting style.
Archery Tech Team
The center of Archery in the Netherlands!
10.000 m2 of archery equipment, presented with a focus on service.
Customer friendliness, hospitality, quality and good, qualified service, that is were we stand for.
We pay attention to all the needs of our customers.
We can help you with all types of bows: recurve bows, compound bows, longbows, traditional and crossbows.